1. In a WellBeing Alignment
Session, your own Being, Pure Awareness, is the Healer. All changes that occur are in alignment
with your own choice, whether consciously or unconsciously.
2. My (Kai Hu) role is to be
a coach or guide, in service to Consciousness, to facilitate your recognition of yourself as Consciousness, and to show you how to let suffering unwind on its own.
It isn't "Kai" that does the healing. All healing comes from within you.
3. I (Kai Hu) do not diagnose,
treat or prescribe for any physical, emotional or mental illness, and
nothing said in the course of the WellBeing Alignment Session should be interpreted that
4. A WellBeing Alignment
Session is not a substitute for medical treatment and it is your option
to seek medical attention for any mental, emotional, physical or related
ailments as needed.
5. WellBeing Alignment Sessions
involve opening your attention to yourself as Consciousness and can have powerful
and unpredicted effects.
Sometimes in the healing process, a symptom
can actually worsen as it is brought to the surface for healing. The more you focus your attention on the light of
Awareness on a daily basis, the faster you will move through a
healing crisis, should one occur.
more information about how this type of healing works, please see
Asked Questions” page.)
6. By submitting the Client Agreement below, you are agreeing that this spiritual
service (WellBeing Alignment Sessions) is being given to you at your own request and that you fully release Kai Hu
and WellBeing Alignment LLC, from any responsibility for your
individual response to the healing energies that are opened from
within you during any WellBeing Alignment Session.
Cancellations and late arrivals
7. You are free to cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. However, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you are still charged for your missed appointment. (Emergencies are considered on a case-by-case basis.)
8. If you arrive late for your appointment, I
will still need to end your appointment at the regular
time in order to honor the time the next client has reserved. Therefore, in order to receive a full WellBeing Alignment Session please be
available and ready, (with a good internet connection for Skype or
phone equipment in good working order for a FaceTime or phone session) at the appointment
time reserved for you.
9. You will be given a lot of support in keeping track of your appointment dates / times by using the online scheduling program, accessible from the ordering and scheduling page.
You will be sent the following appointment email reminders, each of which lists your appointment date and time:
- A booking confirmation from the scheduler immediately after you book an appointment
- A personal welcome letter from me (usually within 3 or 4 days after you order a session)
- A reminder from the scheduler 4 days before your appointment
- Another reminder from the scheduler 2 days before your appointment
10. The WellBeing Alignment Sessions I offer do not include me answering additional requests to tell you when your appointment is again. :-) Please save and check your emails from me and my scheduler and you’ll find all the information you need in the 4 notices listed above.
To signify that you understand and agree to the policies above, please fill out the form below.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these policies. I look forward to working with you!