Instructions and questionnaire to help you get the most from your WellBeing Alignment Sessions
I am looking forward to meeting you and sharing a WellBeing Alignment Session with you!
So that we won't need to take up your session time with logistics and preliminaries, there are a few things listed below for us to take care of beforehand.
Then, reflecting on the questions in the Questionnaire and doing the suggested “Home Play” will help your attention begin to open to your Self, Awareness before your session.
How to schedule a WellBeing Alignment Session
- Order and then schedule your session here.
If you prefer to order now and then schedule at a later time, you can still order with the link in the paragraph above. When PayPal sends me notification that you've ordered and I don't receive notification that you have scheduled, I will send you a link to the scheduling page so that you can do that when you're ready.
- Then fill out the Questionnaire below, and read and submit the Client
The Questionnaire is optional. However, I recommend doing it. It helps me to help you, because it gives me background information to feel into before we even start our session together. That way we can dive right in!
Pre-session "home play"
The following exercises are not required before your session, but highly recommended both before and afterwards as well, to begin opening your attention to your Self, Pure Awareness, the only source of permanent happiness and peace...
- Silently ask within, “Who am I?” When you ask this, don't ask your mind. Instead, simply ask the question while being open and alert. Let go of any preconceived ideas about what the answer is.
Focus your attention on the first few seconds after you ask the question, before thoughts come back in. If you find yourself getting pulled back into thoughts, ask the question again and focus on the first few seconds as deeply as you can. Notice what you notice.
- Whenever you experience being upset for any reason, ask within, “Who is upset?” Turn your attention to Who / What it is that is experiencing the upset.
- Take some time to sit quietly and bring attention to your thoughts and/or emotions.
Simply witness whatever you're aware of, without trying to
Do these practices as often as you can, and for as long as you can, without
putting pressure on yourself, between now and your session.
For more help with these practices:
Logistics during your session
be in a private (alone), quiet space where you won't be disturbed and
where you can sit comfortably.
to not have dogs (or other pets who make sudden noises and/or
movements) in the same room with you, unless you're sure they will be quiet.
good to have paper and pen with you. There may be things to write
Regarding phone sessions:
your session it's best to use a headset or speakerphone on your phone
so that you won't have to hold the phone and you can relax. If you
don't have a headset or speakerphone, it's handy to have pillows or
something to prop around the phone so you don't have to hold it with
Please have this set up before your session.
Regarding FaceTime and Skype sessions:
If you'll be using a handheld device for an audio / video session, before your session, please find a way to prop the device up so that we can use the video feature without you having to hold your device.
You'll find you're much more able to concentrate on what we're doing in the session if part of your attention doesn't have to be devoted to dealing with your device.
Two options are to use pillows and/or books to prop your device up.
Why I'm asking you to fill out a questionnaire
We all come into this life with a “workshop” which
includes the next steps we need to experience to help us awaken from a dream of suffering. Ultimately,
every phase of our “workshop” has the goal of helping us to awaken to the
Truth of who we are.
get an idea of what your specific workshop for this lifetime is, look at the dynamics that went on during your childhood. How we experienced being treated as children is how we came into this life believing we SHOULD be treated, and is also a reflection of how we treat ourselves.
you reflect on your answers to the questions below, your mind will
begin to open and material from your unconscious will gradually begin
to rise up into your conscious awareness.
If you feel emotions coming up, just witness them. Simply watch them from the perspective of Observer. This "innocent witnessing" will begin the healing process.
looking forward to meeting you and working with you!
your freedom, peace, and joy...
WellBeing Alignment pre-session questionnaire
Regarding forms on this site
About 99.9% of the time, forms are successfully sent and received on this site. However, sometimes I don't receive them. Please note the following information:
- Sometimes people experience problems with internet forms if they are using an outdated browser, so I recommend updating your browser before filling out the form below.
- I also recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies beforehand. You can google about how to do that for your particular browser.
- Once you type in your answers, be sure to enter the letters for the code at the bottom and to click the "Submit" button.
- If your form is sent successfully, you will receive a Thank You page after you click "Submit."
- I recommend copying your answers into another file so you'll have a copy of them before you send the form. That way, you can send them to me in an email later if the form isn't successfully sent.
** I won't be reading your questionnaire until just before your session. Therefore, if you need to tell me something you want me to know now, you can do that here. Thank you!
** Please be
sure to enter the letters for the code word in the box and then click the “Submit” button when you're finished or your
typing won't be saved. **
I look forward to seeing you soon!
** After completing the Questionnaire the next step is to fill out the Client Agreement form here.