1. In a WellBeing Alignment Session, your own Self, Pure Awareness, is the Healer. All changes that occur are in alignment with your own choice, whether consciously or unconsciously.
2. My (Kai Hu) role is to be a coach or guide, in service to the Self, to facilitate your recognition of your Self as Pure Awareness, and to show you how to let suffering unwind on its own.
It isn't "Kai" that does the healing. All healing comes from within you.
3. I (Kai Hu) do not diagnose, treat or prescribe for any physical, emotional or mental illness, and nothing said in the course of the WellBeing Alignment Session should be interpreted that way.
4. A WellBeing Alignment Session is not a substitute for medical treatment and it is your option to seek medical attention for any mental, emotional, physical or related ailments as needed.
5. WellBeing Alignment Sessions involve opening your attention to your Self and can have powerful and un-predicted effects.
Sometimes in the healing process, a symptom can actually worsen as it is brought to the surface for healing. The more you focus your attention on your Self, The Light of Awareness, on a daily basis, the faster you will move through a healing crisis, should one occur.
(For more information about how this type of healing works, please see the “Frequently Asked Questions” page.)
6. By submitting the Client Agreement below, you are agreeing that this spiritual
service (WellBeing Alignment Sessions) is being given to you at your own request and that you fully release Kai Hu
and WellBeing Alignment LLC, from any responsibility for your
individual response to the healing energies that are opened from
within you during any WellBeing Alignment Session.
7. You are free to cancel your appointment up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. However, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you are still charged for your missed appointment. (Emergencies are considered on a case-by-case basis.)
8. If you arrive late for your appointment, I will still need to end your appointment at the regular time in order to honor the time the next client has reserved. Therefore, in order to receive a full WellBeing Alignment Session please be available and ready, (with a good internet connection for Skype or phone equipment in good working order for a FaceTime or phone session) at the appointment time reserved for you.
9. You’ll need to be responsible for keeping track of your own appointments, and you are given a lot of support in doing that, by using the online scheduling program, accessible from the ordering and scheduling page.
You are sent the following appointment email reminders, each of which lists your appointment date and time:
10. The WellBeing Alignment Sessions I offer do not include me answering additional requests to tell you when your appointment is again. The four reminders listed above should be all you need to keep abreast of when your appointment is. Please save and check your emails from me and my scheduler and you’ll find all the information you need.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these policies. I look forward to working with you!
To signify that you understand and agree to the policies above, please fill out the form below.
About 99.9% of the time, forms are successfully sent and received on this site. However, sometimes I don't receive them. Please note the following information:
** Please be sure to type the word you see in the box above and then to click the "I agree..." button or the information you typed won't be saved. **